~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

"I can't move shadow."

Shadow nodded." Okay, get warm."

Shadow sighed.

( Let me see who I have in Fire Pack :D )

Blaze looked upset up stayed there.

Faith trotted back to her den. She didn't go inside, but scented the air for any small prey

Blaze sighed. He wasn't ever going to have any friends. 

Nightfang patrolled the borders of River pack, but paced more around the bodies of water then anything.

Star was around and came up. " Have you seen Shadow and Heart?"

"Shadow," Heart looked down at her leg that had been hurt twice and was now bleeding horribly again, " my leg it hurts so bad. It was torn by wolves and now crushed by a tree. It's lost so much blood, I don't think I can lose more. I feel week shadow. I don't think I'll make it." Heart laid her head against the grass. She felt week, dizzy, and pain was shooting up and down her leg.

((Because her being nice and offering)

Nightfang rose up tagging her shadow. "Thanks."
( Smirking is a evil smile.)

Star nodded. " Yep! Did you hear Stone and Mist visited?"

Quote: Silver looked worried. " Blood Pack has raided this last moon, you do not want to draw attention."

Whisper returned to the fresh kill pile with twin rabbits. She laid them nicely on the pile, smiling.
Black came over. " Good." She took one to Fang.

Quote: Blaze sighed. He wasn't ever going to have any friends.
Nightfang patrolled the borders of River pack, but paced more around the bodies of water then anything.
Star was around and came up. " Have you seen Shadow and Heart?"
"Shadow," Heart looked down at her leg that had been hurt twice and was now bleeding horribly again, " my leg it hurts so bad. It was torn by wolves and now crushed by a tree. It's lost so much blood, I don't think I can lose more. I feel week shadow. I don't think I'll make it." Heart laid her head against the grass. She felt week, dizzy, and pain was shooting up and down her leg.
Shadow licked her and licked her. " I am going to get cobwebs for stopping bleeding, ok?"

"I can't take it." She cried in pain.
Shadow shook his head. " YES YOU CAN!" He said fiercely.

Back
Top Bottom