~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

She nodded softly.

Shadow ran off to get some then came back then pressed them on her leg.

"Thank you." She whispered weakly.

Shadow nodded and licked her like a pup. 

Heart laid her head down, and laid comfortably, exposing her heart shaped birthmark.

Shadow looked shocked for a sec. What, every time she shows that means she loves someone? He shrugged and licked her heart.

Heart reached up and licked his face.

Quote: ( She has been on lately….)

Quote: "Thank you." She whispered weakly.
Shadow nodded and licked her like a pup. Heart laid her head down, and laid comfortably, exposing her heart shaped birthmark. Shadow looked shocked for a sec. What, every time she shows that means she loves someone? He shrugged and licked her heart. Heart reached up and licked his face.
Shadow grinned but pushed her away. " You need rest."

Heart turned up to the sky. "I do. You should go tell the others where we are while I rest." She paused, " But please come back to take me to the den before it gets dark. It's dangerous to be out when it's dark." She laid her head down and watched him.

Heart turned up to the sky. "I do. You should go tell the others where we are while I rest." She paused, " But please come back to take me to the den before it gets dark. It's dangerous to be out when it's dark." She laid her head down and watched him.
Shadow shook his head. " I will carry you." He lifted her up onto his shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom