~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Shev ran harder than she had. Heaving for breath. She stumbled and skidded across the ground. She came to a river. To far too jump she had no other choice she jumped in. The roaring waters carried her away. She struggled to keep her head up as the currents pushed her under.

North skidded to a halt as he came to the bank. He gave a howl to alert the others.

Shev ran harder than she had. Heaving for breath. She stumbled and skidded across the ground. She came to a river. To far too jump she had no other choice she jumped in. The roaring waters carried her away. She struggled to keep her head up as the currents pushed her under.

North skidded to a halt as he came to the bank. He gave a howl to alert the others.
Black jumped into the river. With her strong paws, she made her way to Ever.

North felt no sympathy for the traitor. Even if she was his sister. He ran fast.

Ever ran for her life. If they caught her She would be dead.

Death ran after his daughter. He should have killed her when she was born

Black chased after her. " Scum! Traitor!" She yowled.

Maxwell watched from the tree and decided to help, when the pup passed by a cliff, he knocked down some rocks to block her pursuers and retreated tovthe safety of a small cave

( Hey can maxwell like adopt her or somthing?)

The water soon calmed and ever washed onto a bank. She lay unmoving in the sand. Her white coat was soaked and blood trickled fron a cut she had recieved from a boulder I'm the water.

The water soon calmed and ever washed onto a bank. She lay unmoving in the sand. Her white coat was soaked and blood trickled fron a cut she had recieved from a boulder I'm the water.
Black came back. " She died I think." She spat. Fang looked at her. " Come on. And before you go somewhere, tell me." He bit her ear.

(Sure) Maxwell saw the pup wash up on sure he trotted over and gave her a sniff to see if she was alive (gtg be back later)

Midnight had watched as some of her pack mates pursued Ever and then saw them reappear. She wasn't much of a chasing type unless she absolutely had too.

Back
Top Bottom