~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Maxwell looked down at them, luckily he was safe from them up in the dead oak, he had just noticed something about that pup, Woah, she's missing an eye! Foul beasts probably took it out themselves he thought to himself, as he had witnessed the many horrors Blood pack had commited from the safety of the trees
( Nice hider.)

North trotted up to Fang holding himself proudly. As he approached the alpha he sunk into submission.

( his sons north not mayne. That was suppose ti be maybe.)

Ever turned and trotted into the woods away from the pack.

North trotted up to Fang holding himself proudly. As he approached the alpha he sunk into submission.

( his sons north not mayne. That was suppose ti be maybe.)

Ever turned and trotted into the woods away from the pack.
"Ever, come here!" Black trotted after her and slammed her into the dirt. " Stay."

"I don't want to, I hate it here! " ever squirmed and got free she ran hoping to get away

North stood and didn't even flinch as Fang tore into his shoulder. He was a real blood pack wolf

Luka tracked a rabbit scent through the woods.

Death watched his son proudly As Fang personally choose the pup as jis to train.

"I don't want to, I hate it here! " ever squirmed and got free she ran hoping to get away

North stood and didn't even flinch as Fang tore into his shoulder. He was a real blood pack wolf

Luka tracked a rabbit scent through the woods.

Death watched his son proudly As Fang personally choose the pup as jis to train.
Black charged after her. Fang looked at North. " Go get that traitor, Ever!" Fang ran away.

" Death! Come!" He spat an order.

North felt no sympathy for the traitor. Even if she was his sister. He ran fast.

Ever ran for her life. If they caught her She would be dead.

Death ran after his daughter. He should have killed her when she was born

Back
Top Bottom