~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

(I know how you feel. I never really had any friends till I got on here but now I have found my true friends. Yes, You are family to us. :) Don't leave please. I have lost too many close friends by them leaving ;.; . You kind of replaced DuckRaiser for me. (Sorry Ducky.) She was my first RP buddy and one of my closest friends.)

( Moved on? Look at all the new RP's. Look at BYC from my eyes. Look at all the new posts. Look at everyone… I can't really explain. And yeah, I might have to quit.)

Ice didn't answer.

(Yeah there a lots of new Rps but thats because they are popular. Most of the new post on here are us crying because you were gone.)

Zela stood up.

(I know how you feel. I never really had any friends till I got on here but now I have found my true friends. Yes, You are family to us. :) Don't leave please. I have lost too many close friends by them leaving ;.; . You kind of replaced DuckRaiser for me. (Sorry Ducky.) She was my first RP buddy and one of my closest friends.)

( DuckRaiser? Wow. Don't leave… well.. I have to say, BYC still doesn't seem to understand me. I realize how strict I am. And it looks like it would annoy people. And, with my chess stuff coming up, trying to get extra credit in school, writing a book.. well… just saying… still might quit… *sigh*)

Fang lay down.

( DuckRaiser? Wow. Don't leave… well.. I have to say, BYC still doesn't seem to understand me. I realize how strict I am. And it looks like it would annoy people. And, with my chess stuff coming up, trying to get extra credit in school, writing a book.. well… just saying… still might quit… *sigh*)

Fang lay down.

( It's hard to tell what people are going though when you can't talk to them face to face.
hugs.gif
Don't over stress yourself. Take a break and pause the RPs if you need to again.)

( You think we moved on?!? I counted down the days you where gone. You where gone for about 84 hours. Yes, I did know about how many hours you where gone. I did that because I missed you. Because I care. We where all counting down the days till you came back not moving on.)
( You really made me chuckle. I have to say. Counting the hours? I see your point. Can we RP while we talk? I am trying to fit RPing in as much as I can. But, you guys did move on. You guys cried because you wanted to RP.)

Quote: ( Stress is my middle name.)

Back
Top Bottom