~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Name: Tea
Pack: Blood
Mate: none
Pups: none
History: was a pup from Zela's first litter. When he was 6 months, he left fire pack and tried the others, he didn't like him so became a loner until Blood pack accepted him. He learned from them and honors Fang. He never knew that Fang killed his litter mates and father so he joined Blood pack absent minded. He has a secret desire to met up with his family again but has been taught to push his feeling deep inside and never speak of them....ever.
Personality: Strong, never gives up, loyal to Blood pack, and will often kill first ask questions later. He has forgotten what love is and will hold a grudge.
Picture/Description: White wolf with black face and blue eys
Username: Americano Blue
Other: Frind is awesome!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americano Blue

( So "ice frowned".)

Red looked up at him. "I respect that wolf. I want to be like him. He doesn't need anyone else and I like that."

Name: Tea
Pack: Blood
Mate: none
Pups: none
History: was a pup from Zela's first litter. When he was 6 months, he left fire pack and tried the others, he didn't like him so became a loner until Blood pack accepted him. He learned from them and honors Fang. He never knew that Fang killed his litter mates and father so he joined Blood pack absent minded. He has a secret desire to met up with his family again but has been taught to push his feeling deep inside and never speak of them....ever.
Personality: Strong, never gives up, loyal to Blood pack, and will often kill first ask questions later. He has forgotten what love is and will hold a grudge.
Picture/Description: White wolf with black face and blue eys
Username: Americano Blue
Other: Frind is awesome!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americano Blue

( So "ice frowned".)

Red looked up at him. "I respect that wolf. I want to be like him. He doesn't need anyone else and I like that."

( Needed to be PMed. )

Ice didn't answer.

Heart didn’t hear him.

Ashes cried, “Don’t leave me Silver!”

Shadow caught up to Heart. " Sweetheart?" He cried.

Silver didn't answer.

Heart didn't reply, but shook her head.

"Please!" Ashes cried hopelessly.

Shadow looked at her desperately. " Heart!!"
~~
Silver padded towards him.

"What?" she cried.

Ashes watched hopefully.

(Glad your back. I missed rping with you.)

Quote: Heart didn't reply, but shook her head.

"Please!" Ashes cried hopelessly.

Shadow looked at her desperately. " Heart!!"
~~
Silver padded towards him. "What?" she cried.

Ashes watched hopefully. (Glad your back. I missed rping with you.)

( YAY! SOMEONE MISSED ME!! BYC moved on. I don't belong here, it seems though… I was thinking about quitting it. One of the reasons I left for a week. People didn't seem to like me a lot… :/)

Shadow didn't answer.
Silver looked away.
Quote: Ice walked towards Zela.

Back
Top Bottom