~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Rock wailed.

Staar sighed. " Blood Pack probably killed him."

Rain sighed.

Stone fell asleep.

Storm asked,"Who's Blood Pack?"

Midnight heard him and rushed over to him. She licked him gently and looked around. She said to herself,"It looks like they forgot you. I guess I'm going to have to take you to the pack."

Star sighed and looked at them carefully. She knew Midnight was Blood Pack. 

Rock wailed. " No one likes me! No one notices me! I should just die now!"

Midnight said to him,"No, no. I'm sure everyone likes you. You just sometimes slip their sight. Use it to your advantage Rock." She licked him and then picked him up. (How about Star runs into Midnight as she drops Rock off at/near the den site?)

Shard yawned and laid down.

Name: Cole
Pack: Loner
Mate: None
Pups: None
History: Used to be in a pack, but was kicked out because he tried to take over
Personality: Rude, has a caring side but it rarely shows
Picture/Description:

Username: awesome308
Other:

Rock wailed loudly. ( Sure.)

Star sighed. She never had pups. She walked outside the den.

Midnight carefully carried him near then dens and gently set him down. Her black fur helped her blend into the shadows and said,"Don't worry. Someone will find you and take care of you and give you a better life than I could've done. "

Last edited:
Name: Cole
Pack: Loner
Mate: None
Pups: None
History: Used to be in a pack, but was kicked out because he tried to take over
Personality: Rude, has a caring side but it rarely shows
Picture/Description:
Username: awesome308
Other:
( Accepted, just saying I am going to have Fang kill loners soon… and Star is going to be gathering them…)

Quote: Rock suddenly looked at her with anger. " You made this problem. And I swear to get revenge on day."

( Accepted, just saying I am going to have Fang kill loners soon… and Star is going to be gathering them…)

Rock suddenly looked at her with anger. " You made this problem. And I swear to get revenge on day."

Midnight pinned hers back, but she knew he would probably forget about her just like the rest of her pups would as they grew up. She said calmly,"How did I cause this?"

Rock snarled. " You are my mother. You never noticed me." He showed his little teeth. " I will never forget you."

Midnight was still talking in a calm voice and said,"I never forgot about you and I never will forget you or your siblings. You don't understand why I have to do this and I wish I didn't. "

Back
Top Bottom