~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

"Im scared Shadow." Heart lowered her head miserably.

" Why?" Shadow asked.

"Cause I'm lonely... And I'm scared. I've lived with Fang I've seen what he does. I'm afraid he will find me." Heart thought, then began, "I don't have any friends and sometimes it hurts so bad. Maybe because I'm lonely, and because I miss my parents." She looked up at Shadow. "I'm weak, Shadow. Things I've seen, and what the blood pack did, I've never really recovered. Some days I can't find the strength or will to get up."

Shadow sighed. " You have me."

Heart blinked her wet eyes and began to smile.

Warrior dodged and bit his leg.
( Who was he fighting with?)

Quote: Fire looked up. " Oh, you. Hi." Fire looked at her.

Nanuq let into battle. He let at the nearest wolf.

(I'm picking up here.)
( Okay.)

Moon kicked at his chest. ( Extra large wolf)

Quote: Fang lunged at Silver. Silver climbed to her rock. " Stop!!" She screeched.

Quote: "Cause I'm lonely... And I'm scared. I've lived with Fang I've seen what he does. I'm afraid he will find me." Heart thought, then began, "I don't have any friends and sometimes it hurts so bad. Maybe because I'm lonely, and because I miss my parents." She looked up at Shadow. "I'm weak, Shadow. Things I've seen, and what the blood pack did, I've never really recovered. Some days I can't find the strength or will to get up."

Shadow sighed. " You have me."
Heart blinked her wet eyes and began to smile.
Shadow grinned.

( Who was he fighting with?)

Fire looked up. " Oh, you. Hi." Fire looked at her.

( Okay.)

Moon kicked at his chest. ( Extra large wolf)

Fang lunged at Silver. Silver climbed to her rock. " Stop!!" She screeched.

Shadow grinned.

Griz ran over to Zela. "Zela, i know you can hear me so please listen." he whispered something in her ear then ran to where Night was.

Back
Top Bottom