~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

An errant breeze carried the unusual smell to Phoenix's nose. She looked at Cloud and knew he smiled it too. "What is it?" She dared to asked on a whisper. Then all at once, the hairs down her back, raised with unease. She issued a low rumbling growl. That signaled to her pups, to close ranks in a defensive position. Jasper going to the left of her and Nialla to the right of Cloud. Covering their backs, with their own backs to them. They all stood there, in silence, just waiting. For the direction was still unclear, due to a cross wind. It could come from any direction.

Last edited:
Snow sighed in relief as he came in.

Cinder sighed and watched Blaze leave. 

Blaze hurried his way back to Forest pack territory. He had spent too long in the loner territory.
~
Onyx watched Blaze leave and then looked at Tyra. He said,"For now on, give me a note the next time you leave for awhile and how long." Tyra rolled her eyes and said,"You can't tell me what I can can't do Onyx. That's all you have done my whole life is to me what I can do." Onyx sighed and replied,"I'm just trying to protect you." Tyra glared st her brother and snapped,"I'm old enough to defend myself. I don't need you by my side everyday. If Mom and Dad were still here they would understand." Onyx was silent and didn't say anything. Tyra turned around and went off in the opposite direction of Onyx, and he didn't stop her.

Name: Lavina

Pack: Loner

Mate: None

Pups: None

History: TBR

Personality: Loving, sweet, stubborn at times

Picture/Description: Jet black with bright green eyes

Username: RubyRose717

Other: None

Quote: Dove lay down, dizzy.

( 0_0 )

Toten saw Thistle and stalked him.
Thistle turned around and snarled. "Stop!"

Quote: Emerald shrugged. "Fine with me. It's your den."

An errant breeze carried the unusual smell to Phoenix's nose. She looked at Cloud and knew he smiled it too. "What is it?" She dared to asked on a whisper. Then all at once, the hairs down her back, raised with unease. She issued a low rumbling growl. That signaled to her pups, to close ranks in a defensive position. Jasper going to the left of her and Nialla to the right of Cloud. Covering their backs, with their own backs to them. They all stood there, in silence, just waiting. For the direction was still unclear, due to a cross wind. It could come from any direction.
(It will be…. Fang and a few others.)

A big black wolf padded out of the bushes, a few of it's teeth coming out of it's muzzle. Blood dripped from his fangs, and his red eyes gleamed. Another wolf came out, a large black one with a white chest and orange eyes, glowing with hostility.
The big black wolf with red eyes smirked. "It took a while for you guys to figure out we were here." He snorted, his voice full of cold amusement.

The white chest one laughed coldly. "Nice one, Fang."

Fang glared at the other. "Thistle." He said with an edge to his voice.

Clover froze, staring at the pups. Fang. Great. And one of his beta's. Perfect. She sighed and shivered, looking up at Fang.

Fire looked up at Fang, his face in a snarl.

Cloud looked at Phoenix, feeling calm as usual, but couldn't help feeling a pang of distress.

Quote: Cinder sighed, looking around. "Now what?"

Quote: Wing turned around, staring at Charger coldly. Mint snarled, showing her fangs.
"If your going to hide, you should hide your scent." Mint snorted, as if pointing out the obvious.

Name: Lavina

Pack: Loner

Mate: None

Pups: None

History: TBR

Personality: Loving, sweet, stubborn at times

Picture/Description: Jet black with bright green eyes

Username: RubyRose717

Other: None

(Hey Ruby! Would this be an Okay pic for your character?
)

Back
Top Bottom