~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Thistle snorted and clawed his muzzle.

Fang sighed and rolled his eyes, Thistle glaring at Jasper.

Cloud, Fire, and Clover looked at Thistle.
Snow looked around.

Silver stopped at the border.

Emerald sighed unhappily. 

Mint smirked.
CInder sighed. "i'll come."

(Sky Pack. and SKy pack is in Forest Pack terriory right now.)

Stone sighed.
Maya closed her eyes sadly.

Snow looked around.

Mint smirked.

Stone sighed.

Onyx headed off deeper into the forest. He was in deep thought, but occasionally it broke and he would scent the air.

(Sky Pack. and SKy pack is in Forest Pack terriory right now
(Oh im sorry...forgot...) Streak wandered around looking for someone to talk to...she was lonely and needed some friends.

Celtic walked with a couple of other males on a patrol and smelt a rabbit, he slunk away from his pack members and followed the trail.

Snow looked around.

Phoenix looked at Thistle, with hate and loathing. She could tell he was a hot head and not a deep thinker. While looking at Thistle she finally talked to Fang,"So why is a wolf of such importance, such as yourself, sneaking around it the bushes, watching loners anyway?" She asked. While she slowly moved to stand between Jasper and Thistle, keeping her eyes on him, all the while. When she was in position, she asked Fang further," What purpose, would that have to your agenda of pack domination? Our loyalties are to no one, but ourselves." Widening her stance, she hunched over, getting ready for when the hot head changed.

Phoenix looked at Thistle, with hate and loathing. She could tell he was a hot head and not a deep thinker. While looking at Thistle she finally talked to Fang,"So why is a wolf of such importance, such as yourself, sneaking around it the bushes, watching loners anyway?" She asked. While she slowly moved to stand between Jasper and Thistle, keeping her eyes on him, all the while. When she was in position, she asked Fang further," What purpose, would that have to your agenda of pack domination? Our loyalties are to no one, but ourselves." Widening her stance, she hunched over, getting ready for when the hot head changed.
I made a character for blood pack... can i join your Rp?

Snow looked around.

Mint smirked.

Stone sighed.
Zela found Snow's scent again and followed.

Quote: Emerald looked out of the den.

Toten crinkled his nose and kept the question in the air.
Thistle slashed his muzzle again and stalked off.

Quote: Cinder sighed, thinking about all she had lost.

Quote: Dove fell asleep quickly.

Quote:
(Oh im sorry...forgot...) Streak wandered around looking for someone to talk to...she was lonely and needed some friends.

Celtic walked with a couple of other males on a patrol and smelt a rabbit, he slunk away from his pack members and followed the trail.
(It's fine. :) )
Emerald (Sky Pack) kept guard at the Forest Pack entrance.

Quote: Fang laughed coldly. "Thistle. I think we have someone who might want a fight instead of answering questions."

Thistle nodded, smirking. "Bad choice."

Quote: (Huh? You have already joined this Role Play. Do you mean join in with us?)

Quote: Snow quickly walked towards camp.

Moonlight sniffed the air and stood up. She walked off.

Stone sighed.

Back
Top Bottom