~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Wing quickly continued on.

Ice frowned at Tea. "Tea, come here this instant!" He barked, sounding a bit angry. "This is a talk for all of us!"

Fire looked around then brought his paw down again and looked around.
~~
Clover smiled back and sped on.
~~~
Cloud's eyes softened when he heard about Jasper's dad. "I'm very sorry about your dad. Blood Pack does seem to follow rules, but not the ones that we have."

Phoenix walked over to Fire and laid down beside him. "What is the matter, Fire? Is there something I can help you with? Is it your ear?" She asked concerned.
~~
Nialla did leaps and bounds, over fallen trees and thick brush. She could safely say, this was the most fun she'd had in a while.
~~
Jasper look down and said, "Thank you Cloud. I appreciate that."

Wing quickly continued on.

Ice frowned at Tea. "Tea, come here this instant!" He barked, sounding a bit angry. "This is a talk for all of us!"

Fire looked around then brought his paw down again and looked around.
~~
Clover smiled back and sped on.
~~~
Cloud's eyes softened when he heard about Jasper's dad. "I'm very sorry about your dad. Blood Pack does seem to follow rules, but not the ones that we have."

Akira followed after her.

Quote:

Name: Corra
Pack: sky
Mate: non
Pups: Lily (adopted)
History: Her mother was a loner. She recently died (or was killed) and Corra found Lily as she was looking for a pack to join after blood pack started noticing her presence.
Personality: distrustful but loyal to death, secretive, sometimes aggressive, independent and somewhat unpredictable.
Picture/Description: Dark wolf, not quite black, kinda slinky
Username: Daisies
Other: If someone wants to make a history for her parents and/or siblings I don't mind. As in "I knew your father he was..."

Name: Lily
Pack: sky
Mate: none
Pups: none
History: her mom was a husky. Her mother's owner killed Lily's father for impregnating Lily's mother. Some of her siblings were killed. She was thrown out and Corra found her and adopted her.
Personality: quiet, shy, timid, fearful, nice
Picture/Description: Typical white and gray wolf look, lighter color
Username: Daisies
Other:

(already accepted)

Corra woke up. She was still tied from her journey to sky pack. She looked at Lily by her side sound asleep.
Moon looked around silently and walked into his new den in the Forest Pack camp and fell asleep. He had been tired since they had trekked to Forest Pack for protection.

Quote: Ice looked at Tea. "It wasn't my fault. I dragged you out. I think you were sleep walking. Why, why would I do this to you?" Ice felt like crying.

Quote: Cedar turned his gaze on Naomi. "What are you doing?" He spat. He was a loyal Blood Pack wolf. Jay, looking nervous, growled too.

Quote: Cloud licked Jasper's ear. "Want to go find your mom and Fire? Maybe they need help." Cloud yawned and arched his back, stretching.
~~
Fire gave her a quick smile. "I don't think you can help with some of my problems, Phoenix. They are...." He looked for the word. "I guess you could say they are complicated." He sighed, looking into the distance with clouded eyes.
~~
Clover looked at Nialla then skid to a halt, spraying snow all over her. She let out a bark of laughter. "Sorry, Nialla! Anyways, do you want to run or hunt?"

Quote:
Wing swiftly walked across the border and kept walking.
(It was Mint and Black I think. Definitely Mint though.) Moonlight took a step forward.
(Okay.)

Mint growled at Moonlight then drew out her claws.
Black snarled at Mint "You get her weak, I'll finish her off."

Cloud licked Jasper's ear. "Want to go find your mom and Fire? Maybe they need help." Cloud yawned and arched his back, stretching.
~~
Fire gave her a quick smile. "I don't think you can help with some of my problems, Phoenix. They are...." He looked for the word. "I guess you could say they are complicated." He sighed, looking into the distance with clouded eyes.
~~
Clover looked at Nialla then skid to a halt, spraying snow all over her. She let out a bark of laughter. "Sorry, Nialla! Anyways, do you want to run or hunt?"

(Okay.)

Akira went across the border, she walked beside Wing.

N
Moon looked around silently and walked into his new den in the Forest Pack camp and fell asleep. He had been tired since they had trekked to Forest Pack for protection.

Ice looked at Tea. "It wasn't my fault. I dragged you out. I think you were sleep walking. Why, why would I do this to you?" Ice felt like crying.

Cedar turned his gaze on Naomi.  "What are you doing?" He spat. He was a loyal Blood Pack wolf. Jay, looking nervous, growled too.

Naomi looked at snow, unsure what to say. "I...we..I.." She was having trouble getting words out.

Moon looked around silently and walked into his new den in the Forest Pack camp and fell asleep. He had been tired since they had trekked to Forest Pack for protection.

Ice looked at Tea. "It wasn't my fault. I dragged you out. I think you were sleep walking. Why, why would I do this to you?" Ice felt like crying.

Cedar turned his gaze on Naomi.  "What are you doing?" He spat. He was a loyal Blood Pack wolf. Jay, looking nervous, growled too.
"I love you. But, I belonged to Fire. Your father is Fang. If Fang wants me gone, you'd be the first he'd tell to do it." Zela said. Tea sat down beside he mom. Red, however, stayed close to Ice.

Cloud licked Jasper's ear. "Want to go find your mom and Fire? Maybe they need help." Cloud yawned and arched his back, stretching.
~~
~~

(Okay.)

Jasper looked up at Cloud happily. Both honored and proud that he would ask him to come along. "Yes! I would love to find them and I'd be pleased to help in any way." He said, as he got up to follow after Cloud.
~~
Phoenix quietly watched Fire for a few seconds, before she glanced around them, keeping a visual for danger. She secretly wished she could help him, but somethings, you just had to work out yourself. She nuzzled his shoulder, in understanding. That was the only way she knew, to let him know she was there for him, if he needed to talk.
~~
Nialla shook off the snow with a chuckle, only to look up at Clover with a toothy grin and a glint in her eyes. " I say.....hunt! I find I'm still frustrated from that onory squirrel."

Back
Top Bottom