~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Fang frowned, puzzled.
"Fang, may we leave?" Wing asked hesitantly.

(Hi!  Blood Pack is attacking the other packs, which have all joined together in Forest Pack territory for protection. Do you want to do Mist and a few other of your characters? I'm so glad your back!)

Cinder sighed and nodded. "Okay."

(Thanks! Its nice to see you back too :) Definitely since its been awhile that any of my characters have been played.)

Mist lapped up the cool water at the river's edge. She found herself making trips away from her and all the other packs a routine for a few moments everyday. All the bustling noises of almost all the packs made her tired, but with the ever threatening presence of Blood Pack, she was willing to deal with it. She yawned and turned around to head back and it wasn't long before she could faintly hear the packs as she neared the camp, though something felt different.

~~

Falcon stood on top of a fallen log not to far away from a boundry of a different pack's territory. He stared out into the distance imagining the battle of his home pack, Blood, against all the other packs. A small smile tugged at his maw in anticipation. He leaped down from his low perch and stalked his way across the border into Forest Pack territory.

~~

(I don't remember where I left off with Midnight, but I will just post this)

Midnight had fallen asleep and started dreaming about her past life in Blood Pack before she had tried to leave. Everything in her dream seemed no different than what she had experienced, but in it, she did not leave Blood pack. She soon woke up before it could continue and blinked her eyes a few times.

~~

Shard glanced around for his brother. He did this quite often because he always wanted to know where at least one of his siblings were and Tock was usually his first choice since he barely even grew up with his sister, Storm.

Quote: (Yes.)

Wing left with Akira.
~~
Thistle looked up at Fang, waiting for him to speak.

Quote: "I'm not that hungry. Go on." Clover nudged it back towards Nialla.
~~
Fire and Cloud continued to drag the dead boar.

Name:Sierra
Pack:Blood Pack
Mate:n/a
Pups:n/a
History:After her family's death, she has sworn revenge on Blood Pack. She is a ruthless fighter. She is considered usually low in rankings, but is very loyal.
Personality:Ruthless fighter, loyal, brave, strong.. Things of that sort...
Picture/Description:A solid gray other than a patch of white on her forelegs and on the tip of her tail
Username:JMwolfhorse1
Other:I will get a picture when it starts working...
(Please PM me your form before I can accept you.)

Quote: Wing hurried on with Akira.
N
Quote: Snow looked at Cedar. "We are Blood Pack. We are ordered to fight you guys." She said with out excitement.
~~
Jay and Cedar glanced at each other, not knowing what to say.
Quote: Ice growled angrily. "Do you know what Fang has done to me to let you stay? Do you know why I have this?" He flicked his tail towards a newly healed wound on his hindlegs. "Fang has punished me for you somewhat getting out of line. I am saving your life here! Your safe now. Fang wanted to kill me. Why, why, would I want to hurt you? I needed someone. I found you. And I would never do that. Our pups would hate me, and I love them with all my heart. If you and Tea leave me, you guys will be killed, and Red will stay with me. I will take care of her!" Ice whipped around and started to walk back to camp. "Any last words before I alert Fang, say it as I walk to camp. Red, I'm sorry, but I don't know what else to do. Come, Red. Please. Your the only family I have left that cares about me." Ice voice cracked as he walked back to camp.

Quote: "Okay." Clover nodded. "Do you want to lead the hunt?" She asked.
~~
Fire smiled at Phoenix and gave her a lick on the shoulder.
Moonlight jumped into the darkness that she knew was Mint. She bit her around her throat.

Mint growled in pain and shock. She shoved Moonlight off. Wing growled and came behind Moonlight.
Moonlight licked her lips and snarled at Mint.
Mint pushed Moonlight off. Wing came up behind her and pushed her down into the rocks.

Can I just start??? Or do I need to be accepted???

( you need to be accepted)
(Thanks for telling! :) )

Ugh... Ok

By the way I am accepted
(Yep, want to Rp?)

Quote:

(has the battle happened yet?)
(It's starting.)

Quote: Moon smiled. "It's fine." He replied calmly. "Lily, whats going on?"

(i think I need another character. I'm down to 2 I'm not sure where the other one went
1f628.png
)
(Who is the other?)

Where is Naomi in this? Is she still fighting
(I thought she was with Snow and fighting Jay and Cedar.)

Quote: Stone slept in his den. He awoke, looking around his den. Yawning, he stretched, then padded out of his den and into camp. 'Strange.' He thought, looking around. 'Coby and Feather went hunting hours ago, and haven't come back. And Blood Pack smells closer.' He frowned, scanning the camp. They definitely were not back.
~~
(Falcon is Water Pack, correct?)

Star was lazily eating a squirrel under a tree in camp.
~`
(Wasn't Feather their sister or something? I thought she was... maybe it was another wolf.)

(Could I be filled in please?)

(Uh..... I don't remember much. What did you last remember?)

(Yes.)

Wing left with Akira.
~~

"I'm not that hungry. Go on."  Clover nudged it back towards Nialla.
~~

Mint pushed Moonlight off. Wing came up behind her and pushed her down into the rocks.

(Thanks for telling! :)  )

(Yep, want to Rp?)

(It's starting.)

Moon smiled. "It's fine." He replied calmly. "Lily, whats going on?"

(Who is the other?)

Stone slept in his den. He awoke, looking around his den. Yawning, he stretched, then padded out of his den and into camp. 'Strange.' He thought, looking around. 'Coby and Feather went hunting hours ago, and haven't come back. And Blood Pack smells closer.' He frowned, scanning the camp. They definitely were not back.
~~

~`
(Wasn't Feather their sister or something? I thought she was... maybe it was another wolf.)

Akira went out and looked around camp.
~~
Cold Death stared at Fang.

(Yes.)

Wing left with Akira.
~~

~~

(Yep, want to Rp?)

(It's starting.)

(Who is the other?)

Stone slept in his den. He awoke, looking around his den. Yawning, he stretched, then padded out of his den and into camp. 'Strange.' He thought, looking around. 'Coby and Feather went hunting hours ago, and haven't come back. And Blood Pack smells closer.' He frowned, scanning the camp. They definitely were not back.
~~

~`

Mist entered camp and spotted Stone. She approached him and greeted,"Hey," and then paused and took a short glance atoind and continued,"Is it me or does something feel...different?"
~~

(Falcon is in Blood Pack)
~~

(I dont fully remember, but she might've been. Do you want me to check the character page and see if it says something?)

(Yes.)

Wing left with Akira.
~~

~~

(Yep, want to Rp?)

(It's starting.)

(Who is the other?)

~~

~`

Nialla looked away from Clover. Her feelings a little hurt, for her gift was rejected. She never should have killed it. But since she did, she had the burden of her actions. So he started eating it.
~~
Phoenix and Jasper continued to drag the dead boar.

Wing did the same with Feather. "She is, too. You recognize Coby?"

Fang growled, showing his teeth. "yes, I recognize the filth. You know this one?" He walked over to Feather.

"Why?" Ice asked slowly.

Cloud laughed and trotted along.
~
Clover looked over at Nialla and waited for her to pounce. She wanted to see her hunting skills.
~~
Fire kept on walking in silence.

(Yes, look at my reply below.)

(Please PM me this form. Thanks!)

(Please PM your form to me. Thanks!)
"I still feel guilty killing other wolves, I can't stand watching Red and Tea fight other dogs, and the other day Tea mouthed off to a Beta. I'm worried he will end up getting killed..." she said.

Quote: Wing went to her den to sleep.
~~
Fang turned to look at Cold Death.

Moon grinned. "Okay, let's go." He sat up, towering over Lily. (He's a really big wolf.)

Quote:
Clover looked up. "What's wrong, Nialla?" She put her nose to Nialla's fur. "Oh no, did I offend you?"
Quote:
Ice sighed. "Tea needs to learn the ways of rank. I don't know how to teach him."

Back
Top Bottom