~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

(ah, that makes sense, thanks..)

Clover looked like she had been bitten. Her eyes were sad, realizing she must of offended Phoenix. She realized she wanted to be alone, then nodded. "Okay. Thanks for sharing this with me." She replied softly. She looked over at Jasper, wishing her mother was still alive. Her heart felt pierced as she went to curl up next to Cloud, who shifted a bit to let her get some of his warmth.
~~
Fire heard Clover talking and looked towards her as she walked over to Cloud.

Jasper nuzzled his mother. "I never knew dad named you. I wish he was still alive. Maybe if we stood and fought, he would have lived. Instead he made us hide like cowards. Then he paid with his life." He said bitterly.

Phoenix looked sadly at her son. "Jasper, with your words, you have just degraded his sacrifice. He went to the fade, an honorable wolf. For he willfully put love and family, before self. What you see as cowardly, is fate insuring that his sacrifice was not in vain. You lived and your sister lived. So that in time, your pups will live. Can't you see? You are his legacy. He lives on through you and Nialla. Now go back to sleep, I'll take watch, you have already did your part. It's time I do mine."

Jasper had tears in his eyes as he nodded and did as she said. He went and curled up with his sister.
~~~
Nialla snuggled into her brother.

Last edited:
Quote: Cloud looked into Clovers teary eyes and gave her ear a lick. She gave a watery smile. Fire looked over at them, wishing he had someone who he knew. Cloud and Clover had each other, and Phoenix and her pups had each other, while he had no one. He sighed, then curled up once more. He kind of liked Phoenix, but he knew that she would never like him the way he did.

Moss glanced around. Then he began to speak quietly to the young wolf. "If you help me make our packs friends. And go into the loner land to check some things out."

"Okay! How do I help the packs become friends though?" Piotre whispered, he was excited on being able to go on an adventure to the loner land, "what would you like for me to check out?" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom