~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Moon nodded. "That could work."
(Your welcome.)
Cora nodded to Lily and started circling to the other side of the grouse. Next she stalked closer to the grouse. When she was close enough she looked at Lily who was hunkered down and nodded. They both jumped up and sprinted towards the grouse. The frightened bird jumped up and started to fly away as Lily, who was closer to the bird, started to snap at it. She missed but knocked it off balance allowing Corra to grab it as she ran at it. Corra threw the grouse to the ground and closed her jaws around it's neck. Then she shook it.
Lily looked at Corra. Lily hadn't ever seen a hunt. Especially with Corra in it. Corra looked crazed.
Corra felt like she hadn't hunted in months. She had forgotten how exhilarating it was. She stood panting with Lily staring at her wide eyed.

Quote: (*cries* so sad you left.)

Quote: (Well..... Beth has left, I guess I should figure this out.)

Fang looked up at Thistle. "Griz is joining our pack." He announced.

Quote: Fire smiled lightly. "I'm guessing you want to lead in this operation?"

Quote: Stone nodded. "Okay, and?"
"Well, Piotre wants to be my apprentice." Moss explained.
Stone stared at him for a moment. "Your joking."

Moon looked at the two of them, feeling amused. "That was... interesting. Not bad. But, you guys could use some practice."
(I think I took all of yours. XD Do you want to re-claim them? Or you can take LittleBrownie's characters now that she left.)

(*Dies*)
(Would it be possible to just reclaim Umaya? (Maya) And i will need to be caught up alot!)

(*cries* so sad you left.)

(Well..... Beth has left, I guess I should figure this out.)

Fire smiled lightly. "I'm guessing you want to lead in this operation?"

Stone nodded. "Okay, and?"

Piotre stayed smiling pretwnding not to hear that.

Phoenix stared at him a moment, then said, "You miss understand. That is not what I meant. I only...well, it been just me and my pups. I..."She looked down embarrassed. "Was just thinking out loud." She finished softly.

(Yeah...)

Griz nodded proudly.

Quote: (Is she a Beta or Alpha?)

Quote: Moss shook his head. "No. I thought it would help bring the packs together."
Stone glanced at Piotre and then back at Moss. "And what camp would the two of you stay in?"
"I guess we would switch camps continuingly."
"You do know, that wont work if you want to keep Beta status probably, right? And his alpha might not agree to this?"
Moss paused and looked around the den. He hadn't thought he would loose his ranking. "Is there a way I could keep my Beta rank?"
"No, I don't have an idea at the moment. Unless you somehow still did your Beta duties while you were gone."
"Maybe Cedar could take my place when I am at the other camp!" Moss replied brightly.
"Well..." Stone paused, considering.

Quote: "You should, Phoenix. I have no idea in what to do." Fire replied.

Quote: Thistle looked at Fang as if he lost his mind. "And isn't this a loner that ran last time he was here?"

Back
Top Bottom