~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Quote: Fang looked at Thistle. "Not the best place to hold a ceremony, with a filthy prisoner, but it will do."

Quote: Moss bowed his head. "Very well. Have you seen her?"

"I saw her this morning. She was going to the river." Stone replied as he walked out of the den.

Quote: (Cedar is alive and well. Would you please edit the character page and replace my name with yours? You should still be able to edit it.)

Quote: Fire shrugged. "All you have to do is tell us what to do. It's not much."

Fang looked at Thistle. "Not the best place to hold a ceremony, with a filthy prisoner, but it will do."

Moss bowed his head. "Very well. Have you seen her?"

"I saw her this morning. She was going to the river." Stone replied as he walked out of the den.

(Cedar is alive and well. Would you please edit the character page and replace my name with yours? You should still be able to edit it.)

Fire shrugged. "All you have to do is tell us what to do. It's not much."

Piotre could not stop thinking about how it would be to travel around each pack, he started to zone out of the conversation.

Fang looked at Thistle. "Not the best place to hold a ceremony, with a filthy prisoner, but it will do."

(Cedar is alive and well. Would you please edit the character page and replace my name with yours? You should still be able to edit it.)

Phoenix smiled up at him and said, "You are quite determined, when you set your mind to something." She signed concerned about failure, but found her backbone again. Sitting up straight, she looked at Fire and nodded agreement. "Alright, if the others would not mind, I'll do my best." She stated plainly.

Griz cocked his head to the side.

Back
Top Bottom