~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Fang looked Griz straight in the eyes. "You are here to become one of us. Do you accept the ranking of Pack Member?"

Moss nodded and started walking out of the camp, sniffing the air.

Stone nodded grimly. "Agreed."

Mist walked through the camp entrance and slowly headed toward their den.

Fang looked at Thistle. "Not the best place to hold a ceremony, with a filthy prisoner, but it will do."

Moss bowed his head. "Very well. Have you seen her?"

"I saw her this morning. She was going to the river." Stone replied as he walked out of the den.

(Cedar is alive and well. Would you please edit the character page and replace my name with yours? You should still be able to edit it.)

Fire shrugged. "All you have to do is tell us what to do. It's not much."

Phoenix smiled at Fire and nodded. "Alright then." She said softly.

Moon looked at the two of them, feeling amused. "That was... interesting. Not bad. But, you guys could use some practice."
Corra nodded. "Definitely."
Corra finally noticed Lily staring at her. Corra sat down and looked at Moon pretending not to notice Lily.
"We should probably eat back at camp, right?"
(I will be on as often as I can but with school starting up I won't be on as much. If I quit the rp I will tell you so if I'm not on it's just that I'm super busy. :()

Quote:
Fang nudged the fang to him. "By the authority of me, I hereby call you a Pack Member of this pack. Keep this fang safe - the more you earn, the higher ranking you get in the Pack Members."
Quote: Stone looked over at Mist and continued in pace with her.

(I havent had access to my laptop for a while so I cant edit the character page right now.)
(How about now?)

Quote: Fire looked over at Cloud, who was awakening slowly.

Quote:
(Okay)
Moon shrugged. "I suppose. I do either."

Fang nudged the fang to him. "By the authority of me, I hereby call you a Pack Member of this pack. Keep this fang safe - the more you earn, the higher ranking you get in the Pack Members."
Stone looked over at Mist and continued in pace with her.

(How about now?)

Fire looked over at Cloud, who was awakening slowly.

(Okay)
Moon shrugged. "I suppose. I do either."
Griz nodded and picked up the fang in his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom