Friends Welcome

AK Michelle

Bad Girl of the North
10 Years
Mar 17, 2009
Palmer, Alaska
It's time for a little Spring Cleaning so Nifty asked that we start over. Read yesterday's posts in the old thread, then come back here to respond. Thanks, Michelle

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=274403&p=1959

Come on in, grab yourself a beverage and feel free to prop your feet on the coffee table.

Give the Mods a break, Please keep the conversation clean and friendly.

Quote:
Michelle, is that a Hovabator 1588? It looks just like mine
big_smile.png

Why yes! It is!

Quote:
Michelle, is that a Hovabator 1588? It looks just like mine
big_smile.png

Why yes! It is!

WOOOHOOO! I love mine. I have hatched MANY chicks from it.
I have hatching fever again, can't wait for my BLRW eggs to come!

Quote:
hahahahaha hehehehehehehe

did I mention I'm serving crackling Peking duck in my cafe?
tongue.png

Quote:
It's probably a reaction to the good night's sleep, I have this same problem from time to time.
Usually on the weekends as I get up at 04:30 during the week!
barnie.gif

I seem to do this more and more. If'n I don't get a nap in I tend to do this about once a month. Got the extra high caffenited coffee going right now. We'll see if this helps
wink.png

Quote:
It's probably a reaction to the good night's sleep, I have this same problem from time to time.
Usually on the weekends as I get up at 04:30 during the week!
barnie.gif

I seem to do this more and more. If'n I don't get a nap in I tend to do this about once a month. Got the extra high caffenited coffee going right now. We'll see if this helps
wink.png

Caffeine can seem to help, but this could also be a contributing factor to your not sleeping well.
Caffeine can really affect your sleep cycle.
It might seem to help short term, but it could be why you need a nap later as well.
On the other side of this argument (with myself) doctors even say its good for you to take a short -20 minutes or so- nap during the day to recharge.
Derned if ya do, derned if ya don't...
hu.gif

because of my BP I've been avoiding caffeine in general but some days I am just draggin

happiness_fairy1.jpg

Quote:
I'm right there with you.
I have high BP & type II diabetes along with SVT (supra ventricular tachycardia)
I try to avoid caffeine, but I do still have a cup of coffee or cappuccino sometimes.
I think it's all about moderation...
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom