Frindizzle's Angriest Fowl Contest! Closed - For Ducks, Chickens, Quail, Turkeys, And Geese.

Frindizzle

Guitar Girl <3
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jul 3, 2014
Washington State
My Coop
My Coop
Welcome to my newest contest! This one is for all fowl birds listed in the title. It's a bit different then the usual contest for me, so I'm curious to see how it will go.
(Note: Sorry, no prizes.
sad.png
)

Rules:

All BYC rules apply
Only the birds listed in the title!
Max of 7 birds!
Please completely fill out form (Other and Gender is Optional)

Form:

Name:
Type Of Animal:
Breed:
Picture:
Other:(Optional)
Username:

(Note: More than one picture will help me choose!)

Enjoy!

Oh, shoot! I got so doggone wrapped up in what's going on here that I thought I'd entered, but hadn't yet. Love to give you some flimsy excuse, but the plain ugly truth is I spaced it!

Challenging all comers......Daphne the pugnacious Easter Egger, at 6 months old. The flock complainer.

Easter Egger Gladys, 6 months old, illustrating what it means when you're told not to get your "feathers ruffled".

Mathilda, otherwise known as "The Cossack", daring me to come any closer. Easter Egger, 7 months

Pearly-girl, a 7 month old Easter Egger, bellyaching about something. Again.

This one needs no explanation. Scout is her baby and Agatha (known when broody as 'Atilla the Hen) 9 month old Easter Egger, is making sure I know it!

Light Brahma, 6 months. She's either One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven or Phred. I do think this one is Phred, but I have a 1 in 8 chance of being wrong. Either way, she ain't happy.

Not entered, but if ever there was an "angry bird", this was it! Dunno if he thought hiding near the chicken run in the daytime was a good disguise or not.

Edited to correct the Light Brahma's caption. I have 8 BUFF Brahmas and I accidentally gave their names. The Light Brahmas are named One, Two, Three, and Four because I can't tell them apart from each other either. I believe the one pictured is Two. Sorry - old age! Didn't realize my mistake until I looked at a post in a different thread.

Last edited:
Note: I'm looking for a partner in these contests who will help me choose. PM me if interested! You wont be able to enter if you help me. You can always just help for a contest you don't have a bird to enter!

Name: Seneca
Type of animal: Chicken
Breed: Silver Laced Wyandotte
Username: Alexandra33

Seneca has always been one ANGRY broody. You should hear the noises that go with that face!
Name: Boo
Type of animal: Chicken
Breed: Black Ameraucana
Username: Alexandra33

-Alex

Name: Kemal & Ataturk
Type Of Animal: Turkey
Breed: Crolwitzer
Other: These two are always so jealous and start attacking whenever i hold a chicken infront of them
Username:Melintir

Last edited:
Tis the season to be broody ... tra, la, la, la, la, laaaaaaaaaa, la, la, la, laaaaaaaaa

Do I have some angry fowls
wink.png

Name: Blondie aka Blondzilla
Type Of Animal: Chicken
Breed: Pekin [or Pekin Bantam, or Bantam Cochin, depending on who you are speaking to and where you are from
wink.png
]
Username: Teila

Name: Cilla aka GodCilla
Breed: Pekin [or Pekin Bantam, or Bantam Cochin, depending on who you are speaking to and where you are from
wink.png
]

"MY Nest Box ... Get Out!"

Name: KiKi
Breed: Silkie Mix

"MY watermelon!!"

Last edited:
OK i'm entering....... I can't resist!

Name: Bubbles
Breed: Sultan
Other: he's really the nicest sweetie ever.... but he always looks so mad!
Username: Bubbles12345

Name: Popper
Breed: barnyard mix- RIR \ Jersy Giant????
Other: re-homed along with Chena (not being entered) after they beat up my current roos a few times too many.
Username: Bubbles12345

he was a nice lil' guy.... but it was both rehomed or none.

Back
Top Bottom