Frizzle batch? Oh my-help!

Ok thanks so they're all frizzles?
Is the black one A different kind of frizzle? His feathers are very soft and curly like the buff one or are they all just silkie frizzles it's so confusing I have a few regular silkie Roos and some silkie hens so I will make sure they are separated thank you so much!
I do believe you may have at least one satin frizzle silky. Sometimes silkies have satin feathers wich are super soft, but not silkied. You may have gotten the satin and frizzle genes in one of your's. If bred it could produce a satin silky, a normal silky, a satin frizzle, or a frizzle.

I have frizzles I think? I got them from a neighbor and they are all so different she has no idea either LOL The black one is super soft and curly getting curlier and curlier as he gets older. They are all 11 mo. Would like to breed them but I'm new to all this I have some regular silkies I could breed with them? The tricolored one has this weird looking comb and the other one has a walnut obviously they are both roos. The buff colored female used to have a ton of feathers and I believe she molted? And now she's very tiny. I don't know what's up with that but her attitude seems to be fine. So I have a before and after a shot of her. Hope she's not sick or something? The last one came with the rest of them but she's way way bigger. She's very curly! I think they're all just so cute and I'm super excited about possibly breeding them.
If you can tell me what kind they are that would be great! I've been reading a lot of the posts and everybody is so smart on this site!
Definitely frizzles. Mostly sizzles with possibly a few other breeds 🤷‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom