Frizzle Contest~ Ends February 5th!~

Annie-Belle says "Hi". She was born with a sealed left eye which she eventually scratched open many months ago. She can't see well on that side. She often will peck just to the left of an object on the floor. She was kept in the house while I worked on her eye ointment. I'm not sure when it happened, but she's now a house chicken and free ranges the house. She refuses to go outside. I called her a "she" for too long to try to change it now. So, SHE is a rooster and will forever be Annie-Belle. She started crowing 2 weeks ago.

This is my LF Cochin, Flapjack. He's about 8 months old now.
photobucket-8808-1327878060025.jpg

Poor thing!!
Annie-Belle says "Hi". She was born with a sealed left eye which she eventually scratched open many months ago. She can't see well on that side. She often will peck just to the left of an object on the floor. She was kept in the house while I worked on her eye ointment. I'm not sure when it happened, but she's now a house chicken and free ranges the house. She refuses to go outside. I called her a "she" for too long to try to change it now. So, SHE is a rooster and will forever be Annie-Belle. She started crowing 2 weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom