Frizzle or not

HI, I never heard of a drizzle but I have two chicks and I was told the father was a Polish. I think the father is a Polish drizzle.
You can see the feathers on this month old chick curl upward. So do you agree this is a polish drizzle?

This black one has the Polish mohawk at one month. Now at 2+ months it is a full head of fluff but only on his head.

[COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] HI, I never heard of a drizzle but I have two chicks and I was told the father was a Polish. I think the father is a Polish drizzle. You can see the feathers on this month old chick curl upward. So do you agree this is a polish drizzle? This black one has the Polish mohawk at one month. Now at 2+ months it is a full head of fluff but only on his head.
I think they accidentally misspelled "frizzled." There is no such thing as a drizzle, unless some breeder decided to substitute the word "frizzle" for the word "drizzle" to make their birds sound rare or unusual. Anyways, your first chick is frizzled and the second has normal, smooth feathers :)

I wouldn't call the first black a frizzle, I think it just has unkempt feathers. Often the first thing you notice in the brooder is tiny wing tips curling up.

Thanks, I thought it was strange but I am new to this and the roo is frizzled too so I am not sure if this is a dominant trait or not. Either way they are hilarious to watch

Back
Top Bottom