Frizzle

chicken Queen

Chirping
9 Years
Mar 25, 2012
This is a 2 week old Bantam Frizzle?? the wing feathers are curling up so I think this is one. I Have another red one that is already a full Frizzle . What say you ??

Aaawww such a cute baby frizzle! I have two frizzles. I love them. I was told my black one, Mumble because of the feathered feet is a cochin frizzle. The other one, Cinnamon wasn't suppose to be a frizzle. I paid for a Belgian D'uccle. LOL But I've very happy with them both. They are so sweet.

yours are so cute. I just was not sure if it was another Frizzle ,but sure looks like one . The feathers are starting to turn upward. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, it looks like a frizzle Cochin.

Aaawww such a cute baby frizzle! I have two frizzles. I love them. I was told my black one, Mumble because of the feathered feet is a cochin frizzle. The other one, Cinnamon wasn't suppose to be a frizzle. I paid for a Belgian D'uccle. LOL But I've very happy with them both. They are so sweet.
Any breed can be a frizzle. It is possible that you got a frizzle D'Uccle.

So Cute!
Its probably a cochin frizzle judgeing by the feathered feet.
Here are some of my frizzles:

The white one is a frizzled silkie and the blue frizzle up the back is her dad. He's a frizzled cochin by the way.

That looks just like mine . Got mine at the same place. We are in Ca. Just wondering if Frizzles have an aggressive behavior?

Here's my frizzle, but a different color.
600262c2-dbe1-5b2e.jpg

That looks just like mine . Got mine at the same place. We are in Ca. Just wondering if Frizzles have an aggressive behavior?

Nope, Frizzles are just like the breed they are, except they have a gene altering their feathers

Aw, Our frizzle is cute, but his toes fell off and he has no foot feathering, so he only has body feathering, but hes a cochin :/

Back
Top Bottom