Frizzled Easter Eggers (EE - some sexlinked)

kahlua

Songster
8 Years
Nov 9, 2011
NJ
I am offering hatching eggs from my gorgeous Frizzle EE rooster. You will receive 12+ eggs. Approximately 50% of these chicks will be frizzled. Chicks will hatch in a variety of colors - mostly blue, black, and some splash, but other colors are possible.

I have a blue Frizzled EE rooster over hens of various breeds. I have both brown and blue/green laying hens in this pen.

Some of my blue/green eggs (shown with a white egg for comparison).​

Chicks that hatch from brown eggs will be sexlinked - males will have a yellow dot on their heads, females will not. These chicks will be either blue or black - males will be barred. Most of these will be from my Barred Rock hens. 50% of these chicks will also be frizzled. These chicks will be excellent layers.

Chicks hatching from blue/green eggs will not be sexlinked, but will also have a 50% chance of being frizzled.​

At this time I could ship up to 2+ dozen eggs at a time.

Buyers may request only sexlinked eggs, or only blue eggs, or a mixture of the two.​

Hens include:

EE's
Barred Rock
Barred Cochin
Wheaten/BW Ameraucanas (purebred)
White hen: 1/4 Cream Legbar, 1/4 Leghorn, 1/2 Wheaten Marans (lays a brown speckled egg)
Lavender OE/EE hen: 3/4 Marans, 1/4 Ameraucana - lays a green egg, not quite olive but very pretty.​

Shipping & Handling

USPS Priority Shipping is an additional $15. Eggs will be collected several times daily, and kept at about 50-55 degrees until they are sent. They will be shipped once I have enough eggs to send. Eggs will be no older than 3 days old. Eggs will be clean but unwashed. Eggs will be individually bubble wrapped and very well padded. These eggs have great fertility but I am not responsible for rough handling or delays by the USPS. Buying shipped eggs is a risk, and I cannot guarantee hatch rates. By making a purchase, acknowledges the risk involved in shipping hatching eggs and will not hold the seller liable for postal delays, egg infertility and/or poor hatch rates.

Feel free to send me a PM with any questions, or to purchase eggs!

Last edited:
Here are some of the chicks that just hatched out of this pen. I had a great hatch with these guys - they are very lively! And there is a nice mixture of colors.

Sure, I could ship early next week. I'll send you a PM.

Last edited:
This week's hatch - I had about 50 chicks hatch, only 2 eggs didn't make it. I'm sure it doesn't look like there are 48 chicks in there, but there are! LOL

I just wanted to share some of my first Cochin/EE mixes...these are also sexlinked. Unfortunately both my Cochin hens are trying to go broody, so I may not have eggs from them for a while. I wanted to share for those who have already purchased eggs! I can't get over their fluffy cheeks!!!

Last edited:
My eggs hatched today. I am super excited 90% hatch rate

That's fantastic, especially for shipped eggs!

I can usually pick out the frizzles at 5-7 days old - the feathers that come in on their wings will curl slightly. It's pretty subtle but becomes more obvious once they start to feather in on their bodies. Here's one frizzle one smooth (smooth is the top chick).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom