Frizzles?

I have one! He's a red frizzle cochin bantam:love bantam cochins are my favorite breed so I may be a little bias but...THEY"RE AWESOME:ya:weeHe's calm, nice with the girls (Before he went into the bachelor coop because that's where the roosters go) and incredibly nice towards people! The feathers are something getting used to, in the sense of touching him because they feel a little fragile (but they're not;)). I know you probably want girls, I have never gotten very lucky with my straight run bantam pics (both my bantam cochins are roos,:rolleyes: but we love them!) and if the roosters are this nice, it's looking good for the girls.;) Anyway, I rate them 11/10!!:thumbsup Here's some pics!:
20170324_122339.jpg baby!
20170524_190744.jpg This is when we found out "She" was a "He":rolleyes:
IMG_3600.JPG Cockerel! He's just a month or two shy of being a big rooster:) (As big as they get, which is not that big, lol they are bantams!)

I don’t have any frizzles but I would love some. Theyre so cute! They look like they got electrocuted! So adorable!!

20180123_200737.jpg
20180123_200344.jpg
I have a few and I love them too. They like to try and fly...really well. All in all really friendly. Looking to breed them and get more just not quite ready yet. Working on it.

View attachment 1296056 View attachment 1296058 I have a few and I love them too. They like to try and fly...really well. All in all really friendly. Looking to breed them and get more just not quite ready yet. Working on it.
Just make sure you don't breed a frizzle to a frizzle = frazzle which is a bird that has poor quality feathers and they are brittle, break easy and fall out.:hmm Make sure you breed a frizzle to a smooth feathered! Sorry if you already knew this and I'm being annoying!:oops:

Back
Top Bottom