Frizzles!!!

WinterSkinner

In the Brooder
Jan 20, 2022
So I’ve got a barred frizzle rooster with feathered feet. I really have no idea what breed he is. I want to breed him with my golden laced polish, and tolbunt polish. Any idea what color scheme I’ll get from that?

So I’ve got a barred frizzle rooster with feathered feet. I really have no idea what breed he is. I want to breed him with my golden laced polish, and tolbunt polish. Any idea what color scheme I’ll get from that?
Black patterned gold incomplete laced barred in both cases. Tolbunt is a bird that exhibits both mottled and laced genetics I believe. In the case of the cross with the Tolbunt the chicks should be recessive for the mottling gene, but will not express it.
Hopefully more knowledgeable genetics folks will chime in.
Sounds like a cool cross. 50/50 chance for each chick to come out frizzled as well.😊

Black patterned gold incomplete laced barred in both cases. Tolbunt is a bird that exhibits both mottled and laced genetics I believe. In the case of the cross with the Tolbunt the chicks should be recessive for the mottling gene, but will not express it.
Hopefully more knowledgeable genetics folks will chime in.
Sounds like a cool cross. 50/50 chance for each chick to come out frizzled as well.😊
Thanks for the info!!!! Genetics confuse me but I’m trying to learn

Back
Top Bottom