Frogs.... I got em and wanted to share them

Ahh, okay. Thank you!
smile.png

I love that first picture with the cat in the background...
roll.png

Those Pixie frogs are surprisingly... cuddle-able looking.
tongue.png
Nice bunch of frogs -- bright and eyecatching!
smile.png

Wow thanks for all the responses and comment guys.

I will try to answer some questions here.

The dart frogs eat mainly flightless fruit flies that I culture myself. I make cultures every week to keep every one in enough food to keep them happy.

As for water most of the dart frogs do not have any kind of water dish in their tanks. ( except for the ones that transport tads themselves) I spray down the tanks a couple times a week and that keeps their humidity high enough for them to live happily.

Alot of them can be bought online or at reptile shows which are found all over the country.

As for care, they are realtively simple actually. With the proper set up and nutrition they are on of the lowe maintenance pets that I have.

I do not handle my frogs. They have sensative skin and can be easily harm through anything I may have on my skin. The reason for not handling them is more for their sake than mine.

Noise level - They can be a little loud. My frog room is a mixture of tree frogs and dart frogs. While most of the dart that you can hear have a chirping bird like call some of the tree frogs manage to sound like dying giraffes or cats in heat :)

I just bought out a collection from a fellow frogger that is getting out of the hobby so more pics coming soon when they get here next week. As well as I need to do a over hall in the frog room this weekend. I might as well get some more pics then.

Back
Top Bottom