From Amery, WI

TroffChicky

Hatching
6 Years
Sep 17, 2013
HI!
My name is Jenni. We live in Amery, WI (in the boonies!) We live on a 10 acre hobby farm filled with 4 dogs, 4 kids, and 19 poultry!!
We have 5 Delawares, a pair of Salmon Falverolles, a pair of americaunas, a trio of Golden Sebrights, a Mille Fleur D'uccle roo, a lemon blue cochin bantam roo, a couple of mixed chicks, a pair of guineas, and a Cayuga duck!
We love our egg layers!! We are also striving to hatching off show quality chicks for 4Hers. Next year will be the first year in 4H my daughter will be showing poultry. I will be there also showing off our chickens in the open class as well. We have had poultry since 2010.

HI!
My name is Jenni. We live in Amery, WI (in the boonies!) We live on a 10 acre hobby farm filled with 4 dogs, 4 kids, and 19 poultry!!
We have 5 Delawares, a pair of Salmon Falverolles, a pair of americaunas, a trio of Golden Sebrights, a Mille Fleur D'uccle roo, a lemon blue cochin bantam roo, a couple of mixed chicks, a pair of guineas, and a Cayuga duck!
We love our egg layers!! We are also striving to hatching off show quality chicks for 4Hers. Next year will be the first year in 4H my daughter will be showing poultry. I will be there also showing off our chickens in the open class as well. We have had poultry since 2010.

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Have a look around the Breeds, Genetics, & Showing section. On some of the threads there you will get wonderful tips on showing, what to aim for with show quality birds AND we have some amazing mentors hanging out and helping beginners and more experienced poultry keepers with their chickens there. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom