From egg to chick!

It looks interesting. I need more silkie colors o.o
I'm not sure what this is called either, but I'm liking it! I have this one with silkie feathers and one the same color with frizzles! It's a purpley-chocolate in person.

20240415_223108.jpg 20240415_213638.jpg

What do you get when you mix a RIR/silkie mix roo with Jean Gray? Idk what she is but she lays blue eggs it seems. I want to breed her with Hook, even with his crossbeak behind, because his sire sacrificed himself to try to save my chickens last year. I wanted to carry on his line so to speak lol. She is the only one of my pullets that let's him hop on.

Second baby I wanna breed is Kithara. Idk which pullet yet though. That's for another time.

What do you get when you mix a RIR/silkie mix roo with Jean Gray? Idk what she is but she lays blue eggs it seems. I want to breed her with Hook, even with his crossbeak behind, because his sire sacrificed himself to try to save my chickens last year. I wanted to carry on his line so to speak lol. She is the only one of my pullets that let's him hop on.
I really, really wouldn't do it. Even with your sentimental connection to his line, it is not worth producing more cross beaks

Also not entirely impossible that his cross beak is the reason he's not popular with the girls. They know more than we give them credit for

Back
Top Bottom