Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

Quote:
WOW it sounds like you are a buzy lady. I'e been asking my DH for 2 weeks to cut some wood for a shelf, is it done, no. So now I'm going to ply everything in the cabnet and hope it doesn't fall out for now.

It's all most to hot to work.

Boy, I wish I joined this one - where was I?
hmm.png
Oh well, I'll do this one on my own, I've got so many scraps, I'm definitely doing this. Thanks for the inspiration you guys
smile.png

I think I may find the time to wash and iron my fabric today. I don't know why I'm washing it it's good fabric but I did it for another swap I did and it seemed easier to cut. I'm hoping to have them down by next week, we will see.

Lunachick, are you going to join us?

Quote:
Sure, as long as I've been invited.....!!! I've already made a few blocks.........
smile.png
Just in case.....otherwise I'm enjoying making the blocks !

Quote:
Sure, as long as I've been invited.....!!! I've already made a few blocks.........
smile.png
Just in case.....otherwise I'm enjoying making the blocks !

O.K. then....You in!!!!! You have been personally invited to join by me...........................DO I HEAR ANY OBJECTIONS?

didn't think so
smile.png

Gone now to add your name to the list.

I'm even further behind then when I haven't even started yet. Been sick for the last 2 weeks. Infection in my chemo port. IV antibiotics at home 2x's as a day. I haven't even looked at fabric in about 5 days. I plan to be done on time, but just in case.............

Back
Top Bottom