Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

Things have been crazy here! Grandma broke her other hip and had a complete hip replacement Friday morning. School starts Tuesday and I am worn out. At least I will get a break from my toddler!

We still have a month before the deadline, right?

Quote:
oooo such a pretty girl. Acre's was she late? She was so big!!

She was 6 days over her expected due date.

How is everyone doing on their blocks. My canning came to a stop here and I am done, done, done. I can't even count how many jars of veggies and jams I cannned. The one that sticks out the most is the potatoes....I stopped counting at 130 jars. Anyways it seems I have misplaced one of my blocks so eventually I am going to have to make another one. Good sewing {{{vibes}}} to everyone. Remember though, you can use your own stash so that you don't have to buy any fabric. Happy Sewing!!!!!

Last edited:
I am still incubating away, but stuck in the hospital. So blocks are being considered, will get done, but got to hatch the twins first.

Just a quick note to let you all know I'm still around...........just no computer time. I've been in the kitchen - canning, canning and more canning.
smile.png

I haven't forgotten about this swap. And, I will try to come back later to read and catch up with everyone.

Quote:
I'm sure everybody on this swap will agree with me, Twins come first. You take care of them babies the swap will take care of it's self!!

I agree with you Coyote and if she needs help watching the twins so she can get her blocks done I'll be right there to help her.
wink.png
I can't wait to see pics of them one here. HINT HINT
big_smile.png
THE TWINS THAT IS.

I've made about 5 of them..........but I have a question - do I trim up the blocks after I've put them together ( to 12.5 inches), or do we trim up the four smaller blocks before we sew them together to make a block? My blocks are not really matching up......the X's look kinda wonky
hide.gif

OH! Congrats Acre on your grandbaby!

Back
Top Bottom