Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

Ginbart....here is the pattern I am going to use witht he "X Marks the Spot" blocks

8369_mamas_quilt_pics_026.jpg

Just Lovely

Quote:
So many chose's. I think I'm going with the one we started with. This way it won't take me a year to decide. lol

It's raining here so hard I can't even go out and get my mail to see if mine came. We are having small stream flooding and some roads are closed again. My DH has to go race a horse tonight in the rain. The horse's love it but he doesn't.

Last edited:
My mail came already today, but no squares
hit.gif
I know it's early, but I was hoping b/c when I leave in the morning I won't be back home until Sunday.

My squares were waiting on me when I came home from camping today! I can't wait to sew them together. I just have to decide what to do with them first.

ETA: There was one square of mine that I loved and wanted to keep. But I only had exactly enough squares to mail. Guess which square I got back? Yup! The one I wanted to keep
smile.png

Last edited:
Mine came!

I have a wild variety of colors to be sure!

I didn't get my fav blocks back, but, hopefully someone else is enjoying them!!

Acre - it's a good thing that you saran wrapped them - my envelope was soggy and totally beat up!!
Thanks for doing this for us!

My blocks arrived and are they ever nice. It's so fun to open the package and flip through the blocks, admiring the fabric colors and prints and the fine sewing. Of course, then I have to flip through them again.............
I'm not sure how I'll put them together.

My blocks came yesterday
ya.gif
I have spread them out and looked at them but have not decided what pattern to do with them. I need to finish the quilt I am on first.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom