Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

Quote:
Mine are still in the bag because you have me working my fingers until they hurt.
lau.gif

tongue2.gif
Now......get back to work!!!!

WoW!!!!! I am so glad that I am not the only one that likes okra.....you ought to ask ginbart if she'd like some
wink.png
gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
YOu will not believe this but Acre's and I are talking on the phone and she told me to look at Kassaundra post with her vegies and I said Hey that looks like okra.
lau.gif
gig.gif
I DON't like Okra.
sickbyc.gif

Wow! Jealous!!

We're already having frost each night - nothing growing here anymore....

Yea!!! Whenever she tried okra she did this---------------------------------->
sickbyc.gif
then she ran to the rest room--------->
hit.gif
and then she came back------------>
somad.gif
and then and only then she did the unevitable-------------------------------------------------------------->
smack.gif

So, I'd advise to anyone that meets ginbart, ..........don't bring okra for dinner...........
gig.gif

Ginbart this is for you..............................................................................................................................................
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Until this year I also hated okra, actually it was the only veggie I wouldn't eat. I started growing it for the chickens, b/c it grows so well here and is sooooo healthy. But I decided to give it one more try, since it had been years since the last time I had tried it. I don't know if my tastes changed or I am deficiant in some vitamin they are high in or what, but there are now ways I like eating it.

Quote:
Let me tell you Kassaundra, at least I didn't do this when I ate them. AND all she was trying was a Pickled Egg.
lau.gif
See the fried okra on the stove?

7163_omgoodness_what_a_wimp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom