Frustrated with Ebay

LocoPollo

Songster
Aug 13, 2008
Ellijay, GA
I think I am over ebay eggs and chicks. One seller just sold me some chicks off one site, they were advertised as newly hatched, etc, and when I got them, four of six were at least four weeks old, and the other two were about two weeks old. Clearly not the same hatch, and what is worse, they look to all be cockerels. At that age you can tell this breed by their combs. sigh.

Then I got eggs from him, and they hatched with feathered legs, on a breed that doesnt have feathered legs!

He charges an arm and a leg too for his stuff. Such a shame.

I feel for you..
hugs.gif

I did Ebay twice. One set I hatched mutts but was sold purebreds:( The next I was sent 6 rotten eggs and ebay refused to refund my money so I don't do EBAY at all anymore not for anything. It's just turned into a bunch of fraud.

Ebay attracts some good sellers with the mostly bad ones. My first try with ebay eggs was a good one, however, just last week my 2nd try with another ebaer was a total disaster - never again.

The first one just happened to be a forum poster who sold eggs in numerous formats and knew what she was doing. The 2nd one was simply clueless and I doubt very much he has any concern for customer service.

I did get a refund on the eggs, however he wants the chicks back. I think perhaps he didnt believe me. I am sending them back mostly because I dont want them with the feathered legs.

Back
Top Bottom