frustrations with hatch....updated! On day 22 and counting minutes..

no CONGRATS to you Jody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your chicks got the hatching memo!!!! I had 11 silkes eggs that went into the hatcher from you and 10 hatched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had all 4 EE's go into the hatcher and 2 have hatched and 1 is zipping as we speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a 99% hatch!!!!!!!!!!

wee.gif

As for my frizzles I still have 2 and 1 molted conchin and no other pips from any of the eggs. Don't think they recived the e-mail they were spossed to hatch. So I will be waiting for another day, but it is kinda sad looking in the incubator at 23 eggs with nothing.
hit.gif

Anyway day 22........keep your fingers crossed for those frizzles!!

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

I thought for sure it was going to be something naked like the NN's and showgirls and frizzles etc.

My bad
lau.gif
I guess I am clueless for sure now!

woot.gif
Congrats T! That is so eggciting.
ya.gif
I'm glad to hear the hatch is going well.
yippiechickie.gif

Fingers crossed for your frizzle eggs.
fl.gif

Jody

Last edited:
I feel for you.
sad.png
I have 38 eggs in the `bator. One chick hatched. All except 14 eggs were actually picked up locally so should not have had many problems growing and hatching. I've gotten way better hatches on shipped eggs than this. It's VERY discouraging!

Yea sorry....."Mottled". Good greif and you wonder how I made it though High School and college. LOL!

Still waiting on that EE....very slow zipping going on..............

I am going to candle the Frizzles if I dont see any more pipping from them tonight. I wish I did! I love Frizzles!

Its just weird how I get a 99% hatch rate on 2 batches of eggs and a 1% on the other batch and all of them were doing GREAT on day 18. It just puzzles me to no end.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom