frustrations with hatch....updated! On day 22 and counting minutes..

Tsagirl

Songster
12 Years
Dec 9, 2007
Springfield,OR
"sigh"

I know I get so emotional over hatches and I have done hatching for a while....but today is day 21 and its just so slow. I have over 50 eggs in my Hova to hatch and I have about 8 pips and nothing from anyone else.
sad.png

I have done everything that I could. Temps could not have been more then great and so has humidity. What else should I do? Maybe this is going to be one of those bum hatches, but it kinda scares me because after this hatch I will be on my LAST hatch of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sad.png

Ok sorry to just be a sad one, but I am glad to just get my feelings out and I am so happy to have this forum to turn to.

Oh yea my eggs consist of:
EE's
Silkes
Frizzles
and...
Molted Conchins

Please just send tons and tons of hatching vibes!!!!!!!!! I really really need them.

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Last edited:
My first two hatches out of my hova 1588 was off by a day. Everyone hatched on day 22 & 23. So I toggled the temp switch up one and everyone hatches on day 20 & 21 now. That might be what is going on with your hatches too. good luck

Thank you poison! It is nice to know that there are others so helpfull!

Well.......

I have 2 EE out!
2 Frizzles out!
and 1 silke!!

Come on babies!!!!!! I want you all to hatch!

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Actually this is my second to the last hatch. After this one I will hatch...blue silkes...wellsummers...blue orphs..... and d'ulce and a assortment of bantes and regular chicks. Then....that will be it. Our money is pretty much gone and I have more then enough chickens(even though I don't think so) and I don't have a ranch in which to have roosters.
sad.png

So thank you guys and to Lisa!
I have now another EE that hatched and a Molted conchin. No other pips from the frizzles.
sad.png
But the silkes there is almost all of them pipped.

ok........

lots of hatching vibes.................

Lots of hatching vibes being sent your way !!!!

Sometimes I wonder why I don't get a hobby with less stress, then I go sit in the yard and watch the chickens and everything feels a little better....lol

Julie
big_smile.png

Ok another silke hatched!

Thank you for all your hatching vibes....

I still have 40 something more to go.........OH please hatch!
barnie.gif

Good luck tsagirl! More hatching vibes coming your way.
jumpy.gif
Come on chickies!

Jody

Back
Top Bottom