FS-Blue Swedish Ducks, N GA *SOLD*

Quote:
Henry, stop putting ideas in my head, LOL! Kelly, they are good looking ducks, but I'm just not a duck person, I guess. The only ones I really want are the wild ones on a pond (no pond here, unfortunately).

Ahh, ok. I can take 4. I had thought that your swedish blues and Helmstead's blues were a different flock. Although it seems that we all have ducks from the same flock. What a quiwinkie-dink. lol. small world.

4 ducks is ok, 8 would just be too many for my small area. Don't want to overcrowd.

Ok! So I just went out and we have "DRAKE FEATHER!"
So you can choose.....Kate's ducks are the original flock and have the variety of color....black, white, blue (I am sure that there is a specific coloring name....but you get the idea)
Her's are pictured in the original post. 1 drake and 3 hens.

My flock has the drake from Kate's summers hatch and they are all blue. 1 drake and 3 hens. See picture below. We are really in this together (Kate and I) so just pick the group you like....no hurt feelings.
smile.png

ducks1.jpg

Last edited:
FlightsofFancy
Today 3:24 pm Ok! So I just went out and we have "DRAKE FEATHER!"
So you can choose.....Kate's ducks are the original flock and have the variety of color....black, white, blue (I am sure that there is a specific coloring name....but you get the idea)
Her's are pictured in the original post. 1 drake and 3 hens.

My flock has the drake from Kate's summers hatch and they are all blue. 1 drake and 3 hens. See picture below. We are really in this together (Kate and I) so just pick the group you like....no hurt feelings.

Choices....too many choices...lol.
Although it seems to be one big flock- my flock, your flock and kate's flock. How funny things work at times.

I think I'll choose the older drake's flock, my 5 are all blue also, it'd be fun to get the other colors. Is there a best day/time to pick up also?​

Do you still have any female blue swedish girls left. My little lady just died yesterday and really want to replace her. I live in NC would you be wiling to ship if I pay shipping cost?? Please let me know asap.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom