Status
Not open for further replies.

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
Pick your pleasure.... Price includes Priority s/h.

6+ pure LF BO eggs - $20
12+ BO eggs - $30

9+ bantam Pyncheon eggs - $25 SOLD

6+ Araucana - $20 SOLD
12+ Araucana - $30 SOLD

6+ Lester (lav project) eggs - $80 SOLD
12+ Lester eggs - $160 SOLD

Feel free to check out our web site for pics of our birds for today's offer. Paypal from confirmed paypal address only..to [email protected] . Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Are the Araucana's part of the lavender project? The price seems really low but i can hope!
big_smile.png

I want to add that Jody is a amazing breeder and a great person to deal with. All the eggs I just got were fertile!!!!! I now am on day 18-19 and waiting for all the babies to hatch!!! They have made it this far and that means great stock!

I also have hatched her Buffs in the Past, and one of the hens I kept, ended up winning "Grand Champion" at the fair!!!!!!!!

Anyone but anyone should get all of these eggs! What great prices!
smile.png
smile.png

Personally...Thank You Jody!

Last edited:
Hi melissa, I am sorry but the araucana eggs do not include lavender at this time. We are still working on that project and I am actually setting those eggs right now. The araucana eggs I am offering are from black, blue, splash, duckwing and white birds.

tsagirl - I am so excited for your upcoming hatch and thrilled to hear the eggs did well for you. Thanks for your wonderful comments.
hugs.gif

Sure. Let me know how many you want. Thanks.

SOLD 12 ARAUCANA EGGS

Please pm with pay pay account and i will send money

bought eggs from you last week 8 out of 12 fertile

that is awesome for araucanas

thank you, allen

Thanks Allen! I received your payment and will ship your eggs out tomorrow.

First Timers looking to buy some chicks and we see that you are only about an hour away We are looking for hens that are calm and sweet someone recommended orpingtons...Any available and or any recommendations We have a nice big yard and garden. We need them to be kid friendly.. Thanks

Nescopeck Pa

I am sorry, but I don't offer sexed chicks. The average person cannot sex chicks like a hatchery can. I also rarely have chicks or started pullets available this year due to my project work. This post is for hatching eggs. Is that what you were looking for? If so, I'd be happy to help. It's always nice to meet more chicken folks from nearby towns.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom