FS: Chicken saddles (wing protector) and goose, duck, chicken diapers

No problem. You did great. I'll pm you. Your pm box will show. If not email or Pm me.
smile.png
I make some armor suits.

Great. Those were so big I was wondering. That is why I added the extra velcro strap on them. A great measure always ends up with a great fitting diaper.
wink.png

skyedobb
napswithchickens

Orders will be mailed in morning. They are done and packaged. Had a late parent picking up kids today and missed the post office.
sad.png

Quote:
I'd say they are too big if they are coming off or you have stripper chickens.
lol.png
They are suppose to just go around the wings. If they move around on the chicken alot then they are too big. I had one escape her saddle because it was too big otherwise I have never had one come off. The snaps are still fastened on it when you find it right? Just wanted to be sure the snaps are working.

Well, I undressed all of my girls today -as they have been wearing their saddles for a couple of weeks straight now. I need to wash the saddles and I decided to give them a couple of weeks off to dust bathe, etc. However, the minute I got them off of the first couple hens, Our Roo, Big Daddy, was after them again like crazy. I was having to drag some of them out from under the low roosts to get theirs off. It seems to me they were not wanting to give them up. Though I know he still has access when the saddles are on, they really do seem to discourage him. Poor girls!

Back
Top Bottom