FS: Chicken saddles (wing protector) and goose, duck, chicken diapers

You can keep them on them for long periods of time. I have a few hens that have them on all the time but of course I have the luxury of having a clean set handy. Actually some of my hens get the mistakes.
big_smile.png
My girls dust bath with them on. Doesn't seem to bother them. Just more laundry for me.
hmm.png

When you wash saddles wash on delicate and line dry. Keeps them nicer longer.

Thank you so much for my order of chicken saddles. They are wonderful. They fit perfect and look great. You were a joy to work and communicate with. My saddles were made right away and shipped immediatly. I couldn't of asked for better service or for a better person to do business with. Thank you for answering my over abundance of questions and dealing with my lack of knowledge of these types of sights. Thank you again and I look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Dee

Last edited:
So great! Very cute!This is what I need! My chickens and rooster love to come in the house to visit but I am constantly following them with paper towels! My mother thinks I am crazy!... Well maybe I am... chicken crazy! I was wondering if the diapers could accomodate their tails so that the tail comes out of it instead of being tucked in? Also do you ship to Canada?

I just received three of the fleece lined ones (with wing protectors) and two regular denim lined ones. THEY ARE GREAT!

We put them on our ladies last night and it was easy to get them on and they look adorable.

Thanks so much for the beautiful and well made saddles!!

Thanks again!
Helga

Back
Top Bottom