FS: Goats, Rabbits & Dog- NE Ohio

OneCuteShasta

Songster
13 Years
Apr 4, 2007
Tropical oHIo
We are preparing for a long distance move and must rehome some of our pets. These animals are not for eating! I've put too much time and love into them, just to have them end up on someone's table! We have a pair of standard chinchilla rabbits and a pair of rex rabbits. They've been raised outside in hutches. There aren't any cages available. Each pair is $10.00. I have 1 Chamoisee Oberhasli doe that's 2 yrs. old for $25.00 (bred 1st yr. only; no horns), 1 Sable Saanen doe that's 3 yrs. old for $20.00 (never bred, has horns) and 1 Alpine wether that's 3 yrs. old (has horns) $20.00. None of the goats have been tested for CAE/CL but haven't presented ANY problems or symptoms. They are all well cared for and healthy. I also have a 6 month old Black Lab/ Dalmatian mix female puppy. She's UTD on shots and worming and has not yet be spayed. She's been kept indoors and is still learning to potty train. She gets along well with other dogs, cats, chickens, goats, ducks, geese and pretty much anything else. She has not been around ANY intact males so there is NO chance she is pregnant. She's a real sweet heart! $25.00 with references. Here's a few pics.

Serious inquiries only, please. I can get more pics if needed. Please contact me through PM or email. Thanks!

Would you put a near by city for reference please?
smile.png
Beautiful pets!!!!

I'm in Wadsworth, Ohio. Approximately 20 minutes south of Akron, 45 minutes south of Cleveland, 20 minutes north of Wooster... my zip code is 44281 if you'd like to Mapquest it to get a general idea.

Back
Top Bottom