FS Oregon - PSE Kingfisher Recurve Bow

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cetawin, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    This was purchased for my daughter and has been strung once and fired 4 or 5 times. She prefers a longbow so I am selling this recurve. It is a takedown style recurve with a total length of 60" strung and a 40# draw weight. The Kingfisher is also a bowfishing recurve. A front-mounted reel can be purchased and added to the bow for fishing.

The PSE Kingfisher allows you to get into recurves and bowfishing without spending a bunch. PSE's Kingfisher is a durable, hard-shooter that goes easy on your budget. It features an All-Season camo finish. The kingfisher is best used with a Sting-A-Ree point for fishing.

Right-hand only The bow alone sells for $ 120.00 so save some $$$ by getting this almost brand new bow and some accessories in the original box for less than the cost of the bow!

This auction is for the bow, a string, bear hair rest, a stringer to aid in stringing the bow and a mountable KK3 - 3 arrow quiver in a matching camo pattern. It would make a great gift for a young archery enthusiast or as a first recurve for a young person.

Bow and limbs

[​IMG]

Quiver

[​IMG]

Stringer (string is in the box under the limbs)

[​IMG]

I accept Paypal, money orders and checks (I will not ship items until check clear)

NOTE: The main photo is a PSE stock photo.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by