FS - WA Pet Quality Sebastopol Geese

Yes, I shipped to Ruth on Monday. They made it in less than 24 hours.

I live in WA because there are no giant bugs, chiggers or tornadoes....... and we get to experience all four seasons no matter how much I complain about the cold.

Harley's girl :

Why do you live in WA?

I have wanted some for ever! SIGH. :-< Did you ship those to Ruth? They are so beautiful!!!!

The P.O. called by 10:00 the next morning to say the geese were in. My husband had to drive an hour to get to P.O. When he got there and said "Do you have geese for me to pick up?" The P.O. guy looked at him and said "What took you so long? They have been honking up a storm back there."
smile.png

Go ahead and order them - the total postage for both, in the same box, was only $107. It's a great bargain considering she's only asking gosling prices for full grown laying geese.

As an added bonus, there was a fully intact egg in the box that the goose had laid while in shipment. It's now in my incubator since Jean said this goose has been with a really nice quality gander. So now I'm watching for more, hopefully fertile, eggs.

It's like getting a "many for one" price.

Go ahead and order them.​

I do have two geese and about five ganders that need to go.

If you are interested pm me your zip code and I can get an estimate for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom