FTD can Stick it! FREE $25.00 to anyone who wants it!

HennysMom

Keeper of the Tiara
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Somewhere Over the Rainbow, VA
somad.gif
:rant

I've had it!! 2 months ago FTD screwed up my fathers funeral flowers and sent whatever they wanted! It was NOT what I ordered in the slightest - it took an act of congress to get ANY type of money back from them and what I did get back (minimal) was in the form of a $25.00 "gift certificate"

So - now in trying to use the darn thing - they are screwing with me yet again! I will NEVER use FTD ever again!

SO - in the spirit of Thanksgiving.... If ANYONE OUT THERE wants a Free $25.00 Coupon..here ya go!

You need to call 1-800-592-3899 to claim it

Coupon number is 8188438894

Face Value $25.00

Issued 9/26/08 - exp. 9/26/09

I dont know how many people can use it - but...if its anything like a promo code - try to use it as much as possible!! They deserve to have NOTHING!
somad.gif

Gawd I am so angry!!!!!!!!! I find an item for $24.99 on their site, regular $39.99 and they tell me I cannot purchase it, that I must pay their regular price of $39.99 for it! WTH??!!

Good luck to whomever wants it...

Last edited:
I dont want it! I had trouble with them before. I ordered my mother a birthday arrangement, called her the day after her birthday and asked if she received it, nope! So I called FTD and they stated that the florist that would have delivered it did not have the correct flowers to make the arrangement (mind you they did not call me or my mother and ask if something else was acceptable). Nope wont use them and dont like them! But you were very kind to offer it up to someone.

LMAO ...so... I cant GIVE this sucker away either?

ROFLLLLLLLLLL
lau.gif

good lord....thats pretty bad!

Glad to know its not just ME that has had issues. I was heartbroken when I saw my fathers arrangement - they just did whatever they wanted - literally! Wrong basket, wrong flowers, not even the same colors OR flowers! And - they didnt call me either, so...must be their "normal business practice" - Disgusting.

They are awful - well..maybe someone will use it.

Last edited:
Check with you local news organizations - t.v. and print - for consumer reporters. They do this sort of thing because they think they can get away with it. It is amazing how some companies give you the run around when they don't deliver, but when someone from the media contacts them they seem to go out of their way to avoid the bad press
hmm.png

HennysMom, I had the same experience with those people. It was just awful. A dear friend died and I had flowers sent to her daughter's home -- or so I thought. They never got them.

As I began tracing this mess down, I discovered even though my order was placed here in Texas, and was to be sent to east Texas, the order went through Canada and never got to east Texas.

I refuse to do business with those people again. Now when I go to the florist, I make sure they themselves are doing the delivery when it's local. For all out of town issues, I personally contact a florist in that town and have them deliver what I want.

FTD is in the toilet as far as I'm concerned. They've screwed up two times and won't have a third go at me or my money.

You got a gift card?? Well, that's something new. I didn't even get an apology, nobody got their flowers, but FTD sure got my money. I guess now they've screwed up so many times they've been forced to do the gift card thing. But it looks like that too is just another of their huckster deals.

I'm a firm believer in giving others leeway and the benefit of the doubt with no hidden grudges tucked away. Things happen, and I realize this. But, those people just didn't give a hoot.

well my goodness, if no one else wants it, you can give it to me!!! haha, i havent had a bad experience yet, but if you give me the card, and i have one, i will tell you all about it!

Back
Top Bottom