Fun things to build for your chickens (ramps, roosts etc...)

i dont really have a run yet still waitin to get all the wire to make it as big as i want to i just let em run around outside the coop under my supervision. after seein all these great ideas i cant wait to star buildin!

what my mum has done for our chickens is hung to strings that go through wood with a not at the bottom so it turns into a swing they all sit on it they love it!!! x
D.gif
yesss.gif
thumbsup.gif
woot.gif
highfive.gif

love some of these pictures of vertical builds for inside runs. Anyone have new ideas or pictures of vertical uses inside runs?

Hi my names pippa, I'm new to back yard chickens !

We have 4 chickens.. 2 lavender pekin hens and 2 porcelain 1 being a cockerel.

We've been building our big chicken pen this week and painting their new coop so today's the day they get to move in and scratch about in all those leaves! I made a perch out of a tree branch which I pinned between two trees. My partners just making a tree house for them ( photo to follow ) I just wondered if there's anything else we can put in there than would be fun for them?

We are going to make a coop out of a cable spool which could spark a good idea for people? Building sites chop them up and throw them away so I'm sure they'd be cheap and easy to get hold of... Or if you know a builder then he could easily get hold of one :)

Pippa

Back
Top Bottom