Funky Chicken Coop

I have one of those and I'm going to try my hand at a funky coop! Your directions are so well written I think if I take my time I can DO IT!
Women can do this too! I might be back for some guidance. Thank you for the plans!

Cute, but my mechanical engineer husband would flop over dead right on the spot.
ep.gif
LOL!

I love the roof on your funky coop! That is really cool! I don't care for the crooked window, but the roof and the ladder are really neat. Great job!! And the wood is beautiful!

Last edited:
it's adorable! I've always loved the coops that have the bow in their roof line. Very charming. :) Oh-- and yeah, that ramp is genius! LOL

The swayback roof took me SEVERAL attempts over a couple of years to get to where I liked how it looked, and where it didn't eat up a bunch of extra materials.

Omg I l SO want this. Ever since I saw that episode of Jon & Kate +8 (*guilty*) where the kids got those playhouses from Kids Crooked Houses I've wanted one for my future children. Now I have a 2 year old and chickens but how in the world did you get the inside framing done? And what size sheets of wood do u need in order to accomplish this project? I'm going to attempt to make my son's dad build me a spin off and then possibly a bigger version for my son if all goes well and he comes out of it alive and willing
wink.png
. This is amazzzing.

Last edited:
hell i just attached my coop to a 200 year old barn if i had used a square it would have looked like earings on a pig right angles are over rated lol

Back
Top Bottom