Funky Poultry, Chicken Pins, and More

darbella

Songster
11 Years
Nov 2, 2008
New Hampshire
These Funky Chicken Pins can also be made as pendants, magnets, or even as a completed necklace. I hand sculpt each one with artist grade polymer clays. I dont use any paint with the exception of the colored polka dots. All the color you see is clay I have blended to get the color I like. Since no molds are used and i sculpt these all by hand, I cannot duplicate what you see in the pictures, so once it is gone, it is gone! I started with the funky generic chickens and now i will try and make funky breed chickens like the Purple Polish in the picture! Prices range from 10.00 to 12 dollars. I am offering a special of Free Shipping to BYC members. Please PM me if you have any questions. I hope you like them, they sure give me a chuckle when I am making them!

Funky Chicken pins pictured here are 10-12 dollars each.
17950_p2200034.jpg

Necklaces priced at 18-22.00 each

Last edited:
I just received my three chicken pins on Friday! They are AWESOME!!!!!! exactly what I was hoping for. I need another three by the way. for three girls. I wore mine to the office today, and of course, my co-worker are loving them. I can see Christmas presents already.

Thanks again for a great product!
Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Thank you very much! Just let me know when you need more and I will be happy to accommodate you. I am so happy you like them!

Back
Top Bottom