Funny Facebook updates (FAMILY FRIENDLY, PLEASE!!!)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by AquaEyes, Aug 23, 2011.

1. AquaEyes

AquaEyes Chillin' With My Peeps

I just saw this:

A dying granny tells her granddaughter, "I want to leave you my farm. That includes the villa, the tractor and other equipment, the farmhouse and $22,398,750.78 in cash." The granddaughter, about to be rich, says, "Oh my granny, you are so generous. I didn't even know you had a farm. Where is it?" With her last breath, her granny whispered, "Facebook..."

[​IMG]

2. Glenmar

Glenmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    [​IMG]

3. AquaEyes

And the hits just keep on coming....

"Chuck Norris just announced his formal apology to NYC for punching the ground"

4. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    [​IMG] That is hilarious! [​IMG]

5. AquaEyes

Ooooh....I have weird friends......

"today i was lucky to witness the sexiest person in the world and i admired his stunning beauty for hours, and when i got bored, i put the mirror down :p"

6. AquaEyes

kinda funny....

"Just hours after a 5.9 magnitude quake hit Washington D.C., San Francisco weather guy Sal Castaneda tweeted , "Hey east coasters: welcome to our world and what we live with everyday in California. Stay Safe." Hey, Californians: Shut up and let us wallow in our abject terror."

7. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

I just read one that said there was an earthquake in Washington d.c., but it was just the forefathers that are buried there turning over in their graves. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. AquaEyes

Quote:Now THAT'S hysterical!!!![​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  9. Kschwartz

Kschwartz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    I saw this one on twitter, but still got a pretty good kick out of it. (link is a picture!)

" Picture of the DC #earthquake devastation http://bit.ly/qIhLX6 "

10. Urban Chaos

Urban Chaos Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2011
    Austin
    if you repost or know anyone who reposts posts, please post on their reposts, only 10% of posters will repost, tragic, so please post this post on reposting for the next round of reposting for the next post you post and please please only repost once....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by