Funny Pet names...Love the other thread for people

Oh yeah my childhood dog was names Whiskey. The name came from the first night we had her Dad put her in our garage to keep her warm and she got into Dad's homemade whiskey and ended up getting a large plastic jar on her head and walking into everything, knocking things over. She was fine the next morning but that was the reason for the name. She was a collie mix. I loved her so much.

A chicken named Sasquatch, cats named Messy and Dagger.
big_smile.png

Had a rescue dalmatian named Stanley (Stan the Man). When we got a second dog, I wanted to name him Hoover. As in, Stanley steamer carpet cleaner and Hoover vacuum cleaner. My family didn't agree with my sense of humor. So, we named the second dog, Cooper - as in the car mini-cooper.
Stanley
60407_dscn0506.jpg

Cooper enjoying a little grass
60407_coop_grass.jpg

Stanley has crossed the rainbow bridge and we got another dog. Named her Brees - yes after Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints QB. She wears a Saints collar and is buff (gold) and black in color.

Touchdown during the Superbowl

60407_picture_030.jpg

We had a betta fish named Bob. Guinea pigs named Fifi and Lacey.

My chickens are named: Cabo, Sassy, Flower, Verde, Meringue, and Chuck (all hens).

We had a dog named Blackie (yes he was black in color), a cat named Black Cat (yes she was black in color), another dog named Girl (yes she was a girl). Not too original.

Black male chihuahua named Pillbug. When he was a puppy about 3-4 weeks old he was so fat he couldn't walk and would kind of roll up in a ball and roll around, like a little black pillbug.

My goldfish was a dirty color when it was still a 25 cent "feeder fish", so my sister named it Vomit! She's a pretty gold color now. I also have a dojo loach that is named Snot (also decided by my sister).

I have a small goat farm
We are in need of names for 2 little guys right now. We are thinking maybe Hubba and Bubba,
other names that we already have are :

DOES
Jewell
Amanda
Carla,
Rhaine,
Lynette,
Star Lynn,
Ruby,
Carmella,
Constantina,
DeZire,
Sweet Sugar,
Polly Anna,

BUCKS
Charlie,
Tank

DOGS
Fabian,
Moose,
Hannah

CATS
King,
Molly,
Mia,
Mya,
Mr. Moe,

FERRET
Koffi,

We have 4 more mommas ready to kid so any ideas would be appreciated.

We have a mini schnauzer named: Roscoe P Coltrane
A Rottweiler named: Daisy

Daisy had her name even before we had her!

Bet ya can't guess where those names came from!

We love the original Duke’s of Hazard.

Funniest pet name I have ever encountered is -- Gary. Yes Gary. Why was it funny? Because his owner's name was also...Gary. I am not kidding. Tiny male Yorkie that I had in for 5 weeks of obedience and litter box training. It was odd saying "Gary is doing well in his litter box training..." ect. The human Gary's daughter just laughed and laughed when I called and told them "Gary finally gets where he should pee" LOL. It was really strange!!

Back
Top Bottom