Funny story about Guinneas

marymac

Songster
11 Years
Jul 12, 2008
Northeast Ohio
I just got an email from a friend that I gave my 6 Guinneas to. He had a total of 11 Guinneas and gave them to 2 friends who live a little distance apart. Well today the Guinneas came back to my friends home, which is about 2 mi. away. Not only did the original 11 return home, they brought 7 more with them:lau
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
. This has got me laughing, I can't stop!!!! So it sure is true, they find their way back home.

That IS Funny, bet they'll travel back and forth if you let them, the ones from the friend's will want to go back, and bring them all, then they'll go to the other house... it'll be the "Traveling Guinnea Gang" !

Quote:
I never even thought about them going back and forth. Now that would be funny!!! Especially if the "Travelling Guinnea Gang" grew in numbers!!!

HMMM,
I wonder if they are like my grandkids? They go between my house and their other grandparents house and hit us both up for the "good" snacks.
lol.png

Oh, that's hysterical that they even brought their new pals along!
lau.gif

The new ones must have really wondered where they were going, on that road trip! What an adventure!

Back
Top Bottom