1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

funny

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by trudyg, Nov 30, 2015.

1. trudyg

trudyg Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2013
    I just had to tell someone who may also think this is funny; dh wasn't at all impressed. We had a very early dr appt, so I had to open the coop for the day before dawn. As I step out my back door, I hear "crow, cluck, cluck, cluck. crow, cluck, cluck, cluck" Hahahaha-- one of the girls was crowing! Not a cockadoodledoo, just crow and then clucks. I have several cockerels who are not yet crowing, but they are in a different coop.

2. Alexandra33

Alexandra33 Chillin' With My Peeps

That IS funny! I would love to hear one of our girls crowing, but so far all we have is a 5-month-old cockerel who crows like the dickens at all hours. [​IMG] None of our 28 do anything but cluck an egg song, but you're making me want to hear a crow out of one of them. I would get such a kick out of it! Thank you for sharing your story with us. [​IMG]

-Alex

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by